Riverfront Khao Sok Resort Facilities
Upon arrival our friendly, English-speaking staff will welcome you to the Riverfront Khao Sok resort. They will be happy to assist you with all your needs and inquiries during your stay. Our resort has all the facilities you need to enjoy your visit, no matter how of how long you’ll be with us.
We’re also the perfect Khao Sok National Park resort due to our close proximity to the park’s entrance. The perfect location, close to the park and all the important amenities in the village.
We can also help to arrange all the best tours and activities in the area. Our staff can book all tours and activities as the best price. Are you looking for canoe trips down the Khao Sok River? How about a stay on the raft houses on the lake? Need to sort out a jungle hike, hire a bicycle or visit an elephant park? We can help. What’s more we have some unique options in and around the lake and Khao Sok National Park.
On top of excellent air conditioned rooms the resort offers plenty of things to do within the grounds. Unwind in our Rafflesia Café or treat yourself to a Thai massage. Swim in the adjoining river or relax in a hammock on your balcony. Sit back and enjoy the array of sights and sounds of our tropical gardens and the forest beyond.
If you are looking for ’hotel Khao Sok’ then look no further.
We are right at the heart of the village and we also have our own excellent restaurant and bar.
River Sala and swimming area
With your room located meters from the river, a refreshing dip in the water is always an option. Our “Sala” is a small riverside pavilion where you can relax and absorb your incredible surroundings. Read a book, take a nap after your swim, or simply relax in one of our lazy hammocks. If you’re looking to really unwind, book yourself in for a professional massage to help you reach peak tranquility in our jungle resort.
Found at the front of our resort, our Rafflesia Café is a staple of the Riverfront Resort and the Khao Sok village. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner all day from 07:30-20:30, our café offers a great selection of nutritious and authentic Thai dishes, accompanied by popular international food and paired with picturesque view overlooking the charming Sala River. Keep a close eye out for some of our favourites, such as the expertly-fashioned Panang Curry and the wide selection of incredible homemade ice cream for dessert!
Hotel Grounds and Gardens
Found within our Riverfront Khao Sok National Park resort are beautiful and serene spots for you to admire and immerse yourself in. Lose yourself in the abundance of green as you follow the narrow footpath around the grounds, tempted by hammocks, comfortable covered lounge areas and riverside hideaways. Our carefully maintained gardens are a place of peacefulness, with the grounds of our Riverfront Khao Sok hotel keeping you safe and offering you peace of mind all day and night.
Location in Khao Sok
Riverfront Khao Sok Resort is found at the epicentre of the village. Staying with us, you’ll never be more than an easy, five minute walk from whatever you need, and our staff will always be on hand to help and advise if you’re looking to go further. Important amenities such as ATMs and jungle wear are located seconds away, with links to Surat Thani, Phuket and other surrounding areas a couple of minutes away by car.
Khao Sok Hotel Facilities
- Our tour desk can arrange all the best tours and activities in the area and especially to Cheow Lan lake and Khao Sok National Park.
- Our restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner all day from 7:30am to 8:30pm. Enjoy healthy Thai and international food overlooking the charming Sala River.
- Don’t forget to book a relaxing massage in our massage pavilion to ease the aches and pains from tired muscles.
- Swimming in the river is easy, safe and a lot of fun. You can also enjoy canoeing and river tubing – just ask the hotel staff.
- We have a laundry service with the additional option of a fast service.
- We have 24-hour electricity although we might suffer the occasional outage. However, these usually last for just a few minutes.
- Mobile phone signals are available for all the major carriers. Many people buy a Thai Sim which they can top up easily at nearby stores.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant area. Catch up with your friends and family while relaxing with a cold drink and a tasty snack.
- There is a free pickup service from the bus stop on the main road to Riverfront Resort. We can also arrange various transport options for you.
- We only accept cash (Thai Baht) at the hotel but there is an ATM nearby.
PICK UP FROM BUS