Welcome Tour Khao Sok – enjoy the Khao Sok Nationalpark
This package combines accommodation at the Riverfront Resort with an opportunity to tour Khao Sok by canoe. Alternately, have a relaxing Thai massage.
Also venture into the amazing tropical jungle with a guided hike in the Khao Sok nationalpark. Khaosok offers so many adventures and experiences. Our packages allow you to make the most of your time here.
Total cost: ฿1,600 – ฿2,000 per person
(varies by season and room type).
Breakfast and accommodation included.
Price does not include entrance fee to National Park.
- Check in at Khao Sok Riverfront Resort, and relax into your room and the natural environment.
- At 3pm, go for a scenic 2 hour canoe ride on the Khaosok River with a local guide to paddle the boat, or if you want to take it easy, choose a 1 hour Thai massage instead. If you haven’t experienced a Thai massage yet now is the time. Thai massage, sometimes called Thai yoga massage, involves the compression and stretching of muscles. Oils are used rarely and the constant physical contact is used to manipulate the body with gentle rocking motions.
- In the late afternoon, swim in the Khao Sok River, relax in a hammock, or enjoy the view of the resort and the Khao Sok nationalpark beyond from your deck.
- Join us in the restaurant for an independent dinner before retiring to your room.
- Wake up to the sounds of Khaosok forest birds chirping and gibbons singing in the forest.
- Have breakfast at 8:30am, and head out for a half day hike in Khao Sok National Park. Your guide will stop and show you interesting things along the way.
- Return to the resort to check out of your room by 12pm and have an independent lunch at our river-view restaurant. Relax at the resort until you head to your next destination.
1. Change to a River room with air-con for ฿200 per person
2. Upgrade your activity on Day 2 for ฿600 per person. Instead of a canoe tour or massage, choose from: a delightful elephant bath, a scenic bike tour with temple visit, or a special canoe trip with cave hike. We’ll also include a welcome basket of fruit and flowers, a free afternoon snack and drink, and complimentary shuttle to the bus stop.
Need more information before booking? Contact Us